LEGO® Technic Jeep® Wrangler 42122
Out of Stock
Product Number: 42122
Product Piece Count: 665
For Ages: 9+
Group Description: Technic Recruitment
Product Description: Ready for an off-road adventure with the epic Jeep® Wrangler? This powerful SUV is made for any terrain, so the whole world is your playground. Check out all the cool features as you build your own LEGO® Technic™ version of the rugged Jeep Wrangler. With a mighty axle-articulation suspension system, chunky tires and classic seven-slot grille, this amazing model looks just like the real vehicle.
Product Bullet Points:
- Know a kid who’d love to build their very own off-road 4X4? This LEGO® Technic™ Jeep® Wrangler (42122) is packed full of authentic details, making it a great toy for kids who love fun vehicles.
- With front steering, powerful axle-articulation suspension and a winch, kids can play out a world of off-roading adventures, inspired by the world-famous Jeep® Wrangler.
- This awesome model comes complete with authentic Jeep® Wrangler details, like the classic round headlamps, seven-slot grille, full-size spare tire and fold-down rear seats.
- Looking for the best toys for kids who love collectible car toys? This Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon model makes a great gift for young LEGO® fans who are ready for their next challenge.
- This Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon toy model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, making this car a great size for play or display.
- Kids will love the car's eye-catching yellow-and-black color scheme and prestigious Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon branding.
- With opening doors and hood, it’s easy to explore the SUV toy car’s detailed interior.
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe opens up the world of engineering for young LEGO fans ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.